- Fall-Winter Session (Sept. 19, 2016 - Feb. 17, 2017)
Registration is due Tue., Sept. 13, 5:30-7:30PM at the MLK cafeteria.
See info on classes and more >>
- The registration form attached in the back of the brochure (or see pdfs below) should be filled out and returned during the noted registration times above.
Registration forms: Jr. K-Kindergarten, Grades 1-2, Grades 3-5
- Additional forms may need to be completed.
- There is an annual application fee of $25 per child due at registration.
- Registrations must be returned to the Community School Office.
- Registrations are taken on a first come first serve basis.
- After these dates registrations will be accepted on a space available basis.
- You will be notified only if the class you have chosen is full. If you do not hear from us you may assume your child is enrolled in the selected class.
Checks or Money Orders should be made out to the M.L. King Neighborhood Council. No cash please. Full payment is expected at registration unless a payment plan has been arranged with the program director.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Occasionally classes and schedules do change due to unforeseen circumstances. We also reserve the right to cancel classes which are under-enrolled. However, if a class is cancelled, we will return or credit your payment. If you or your child should decide that a class is not the right choice after the first class but before the second, we will refund your money. Partial refund will be given if a student is no longer able to participate due to medical reasons. Refunds will not be given if a child missed classes.